Standard House Rules, which tenants agrees to accept and abide when staying at any of the properties of Adobha Pte Ltd
- to seek permission from lessor before inviting or hosting any person in the property; before purchasing any items for the property; before hiring any person or company to either repair or clean or offer any private service in the property.
- to inform about any water leakage or gas leakage or any repairs or damage immediately.
- to clean thoroughly the gas stove & kitchen sink after every use & not leave garbage overnight.
- to keep the designed kitchen cabinets, & fridge shelves free from bugs, strains or expired food.
- to dry clothes only in the designated clothes drying area
- to always wear proper attire when using the common space in the premises.
- to permit lessor or his agents at reasonable time for maintenance or marketing.
- to follow all rules & regulations set up by condominium management office (if applicable).
- to pay in full for any damage beyond repair done to the items either intentionally or accidentally.
- not to loan money or seek money as loan from other housemates.
- not to use the common space to store personal belongings or sleep or consume alcohol.
- not to keep any pets including plants.
- not to do any activities after 11 pm that will disturb other tenants or neighbours.
- not to store any dangerous or hazardous materials in the room or apartment.
- to switch off all appliances and fans / lights / ac / taps when not in use.
- to agree to pay fee of 50$ per incident, if any electrical equipment or water point within room is found to be operating in the absence of the tenant.
- not to smoke inside the property ; not to consume alcohol in the common places of the apartment.
Non compliance to any of these house rules constitutes breach of tenancy.
Document Version: 2019 -1
Last Update date: 4 Sep 2019